For the runner who already has all the tiny shorts.
1. This ugly Christmas sweater that’s actually a lightweight microfiber shirt for running:
2. This honest t-shirt:
3. And this phone case with a plan:
4. A pair of epically comfy recovery flip flops.
5. This underwear that coordinates with your running workout for the day:
6. A set of coasters made from a race bib:
7. Aromatic muscle rub for achy legs and feet.
10. A spacious tote with room for sneakers and a compartment for sweaty clothes:
11. A stylish fleece hoodie that says “I can do sprints or have a leisurely Saturday.”
12. And these cozy (and descriptive) sweats.
13. A not super nerdy breathable, moisture-wicking cap:
14. This coffee that’s worthy of a marathon finisher:
15. And this shirt to go with the brew:
16. This cookbook full of quick and delicious meals for runners:
17. These glasses that tell you just how much to celebrate for every race distance:
18. This pillow that tells it like it is:
19. This kit that’s all things TLC for your feet:
21. A gift pack of bars that are totally delish and perfect for pre- and post-run fuel:
From $22. Get them here.